Yes I am real pleased coz we did better in the sales this year. The overwhelming support from the general public was most encouraging. To all who helped in any way big or small , I just wanna say I really appreciate what you have done for the children with special needs. Without your support, we could not have done what we can with them.
We all have dreams for our kids and parents with children with special needs also have dreams for their kids. We at Perkata want to be able to make a positive difference in the lives of not only the children but also their families as well. Being an NGO we have to be very proactive in soliciting funds and making sure the school runs smoothly.It Is always a big challenge to raise funds for the school as there are so many NGOs in Kuching.
However, I am glad to hear positive reports about our sales. Crowds comment that there is such a variety of things to buy and eventho food is expensive, they are always many good bargains around. We even have phototaking with a snake this year and Starbucks was in with their coffee. I had an overdose of Starbucks coffee !!! I mean it was only RM3 so I just drank lah. OK!!! Now I know why I had soo much energy. I even went back on the night of the sales to clear up stuff with hubby. The coffee must have given us this hyperactive rush of adrenaline!!!
After the sales, there is usually a lot of loose ends to tie up and of course the post mortem. We try to improve on our sales to the best we can so we would appreciate any constructive feedback.
Until the next charity project comes along, I am going to put up my aching feet and have a good rest.
Jordan and Nathan selling Nee's cakes at the sales.
Monday, May 9, 2011
I am sooo pleased
Posted by
Philip's Dream Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment